Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HOPSCOTCH, at my age??...You Betcha!!

There is still time to join in 
this fortnight's challenge of 
HOPSCOTCH over at THE GAME 
(new challenge blog)
This challenge blog is for 
ALL crafters and artists, 
but there are the occasional lean towards paper crafts!
All media of craft and art are accepted and 
all styles!!
There is an adult content warning, 
because 
WE DO NOT CENSOR ARTISTS!

There is one winner and one runner-up for each challenge. 
They are chosen by merit, work involved, etc. 
NOT a random integer selector.


Please come see us and try us out!


1 comment:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Enjoy the fun. Creativity has no age, so share the treasures.

By my way, the Art, Passion and Heart-Told Tales party is already over, but if you write the tale of how you met your hubby later, send me the link and I will add it to the party archive. I would also like to read it, of course.

I hope he is doing better.