Sunday, July 13, 2014

The problem is fixed

It had something to do with Blockhead stamps, once I removed their logo, and blog the malware warning disappeared. HOORAY!

On a different note, I just finished hopping (2 days) on the 7th annual Mad tea party blog hop...go here, the list of all the participants are on the right side bar.
http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/2014/07/mad-tea-party-2014.html

It was fun, but I am sad that I could not participate this year. I recommend you do the hop, much fun and whimsy to be found as well as a few giveaways.

3 comments:

AutumnWind said...

I am so glad you stopped by my party! It is always nice to see you. Glad you got your blog fixed LOL You never know what is going to make them go wonky!

Denise said...

Thank You for coming on over to visit Me and joining in on My party fun with Your nice comment-Denise

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, thank you for stopping by the imaginatory for tea. ;) Hope you can participate in Vanessa's dreamy party next year, but it's never too late for a MAD tea party.
Much love.