Saturday, July 4, 2015

New Simply Betty stamp

Hi there! I'm just here to say hello, and show you a picture of my "new-to-me" car. A 2013 Kia Sorento XL. They call the color Cherry. It only has 43 thousand and change miles on it. I have the remainder of the bumper-to-bumper and drive train warranties, plus free oil changes (twice a year) for the life of the vehicle.
I finally rec'd my workers comp settlement, not as much as we hoped for, but still enough to do a few things with.

Anyway, here is  card made with one of the new fruit gals from Simply Betty Stamps.
The papers are scraps, the dies are spellbinders. I used pop dots and some Rhinestones I had. There is a small boo-boo, I only put one piece of tape on the die and it shifted and I ended up with some blue on my dotted circle...it was the only piece I had of it, so oh well.



I am entering this in the Simply B stamps fan page challenge (FB) and 


7 comments:

Gale said...

What a cute card Susan. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe for our Summer Fun Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Gale, DT

junemac2 said...

Hi Susan, Wow that car is fabulous, LOVE the colour and its lovely to know you are getting something nice in your life as i know you have had a hard few years. I am thrilled to bits for you dear friend.
Love your fabulous card too, its so fun and happy.
Thanks also for popping by my blog, i am really just taking baby steps back into blogging but getting there lol.
hugs June x

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, I love the bling! I've just joined your blog via the Facebook group Passionate Paper Creations and I would love you to join me, too xx

Laura S Reading said...

Congratulations on the beautiful new car! (under 50,000 is definitely new.) Almost time fo me to get rid of my cherished 17 year old mini mini Honda van.
I was so happy to see you visit! Yes, I threw something together at the last minute. Life moves so quickly in the summer months.

Beautiful card. Boo-boos are just personalizations!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Susan! Great job coloring the sweet image!

junemac2 said...

Hi Susan, Thanks for your lovely comment on my lampshade. I enjoyed making it.Mam is doing ok, although she is slightly unwell this weekend. Its so strange to see her in the care home but i know they are looking after her.
I am good and enjoying a little more time to myself (hence the crafting and digi work lol )
Hope you are ok my friend and taking good care of yourself. xxx

junemac2 said...

Just popping by to see if anything new my friend. Hope all is good with you.