Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Miss blogging

I miss blogging. I am still in limbo with our move, half of my stuff is still in the old house. I have very limited supplies for card creating with me, most of everything is in boxes. Tom is still with us. When he finally moves out we are going to make the master bedroom into my craft room. It will be a slow process, as I am on a fixed income, and can not afford to buy cabinets and desk top, shelves etc, all at once.

the big issue right now, is getting the rest of my stuff out of the house. I need help. I am the only one that can pack anything (Ron can not), and I am limited with my back. I am so hoping my daughter will start giving me some help. Please pray that she does, and pray we have the time to get everything I want to get, out. Thank you!

1 comment:

Victoria Zigler said...

I hope you can get the help you need to get things sorted soon. *Hugs*