Thursday, February 9, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday...Let's share the Love


Jenny Matlock

click here for lots of great "Ls"

It's "L" week...Let's share the LOVE


a card I made this week
"All love is sweet. Given or returned. Common as light is love, And it's familiar voice wearies not ever"
~~Percy Bysshe Shelley

a Valentine Box I made over the last couple of weeks

"Paradise is always where love dwells."
~~Jean Paul Richter

another card I recently made

"Take away love and our Earth is a tomb."
~~Robert Browning

Ron and I at my 30th class reunion 2009 (it was actually held a year late)

"Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."
~~Erich Fromm

a LOVE Gothic Arch I made going on a year ago

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."
~~Plato






 An ATC I made a couple of years ago (blurry...it says to have and to hold)

"A simple I love you means more than money."
~~Frank Sinatra

another ATC

"In real love you want the person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."
~~Margaret Anderson

 
Wishing you all Much LOVE in ALL forms and ALL areas of your lives!!


4 comments:

anitamombanita said...

and wishing you love back!! Fun post with some great quotes!

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

great post but some of the pictures would not load on my computer :-(

Jenny said...

I Love all of your creative ideas...

Especially the Valentines box...

Lovely post for the Letter "L"!

Thanks for Linking.

A+

The Poet said...

Hello.
I always admire anyone with creative talent. I'm a poet. I live, eat, breathe love. I exist in the image of love. Love is my guide...it's what I know, what I write about and who I am. My creativity starts and ends with my pen, with love as the ink.
Wonderful post.
Thanks for sharing.

Love Has Seeped Into My Heart