Friday, February 17, 2012

an apology

I am sorry I do not have a Thursday Pagan Blog Prompt, or Alphabe-Thursday post up, and I do not think I'll get a Pagan Blog Project post up (but maybe).

My Mom had a "mild" heart attack in the middle of the night Tuesday, so yesterday was a big phone day, and last night I was up and spent the evening with her.   She will be in the hospital til at least Monday. There was no damage to her heart muscle, YEA!!  but she doesn't look so good, BOO! She's 85, and seems like she has done all of her aging in the past few years. She looked jaundiced to me, so I'll be calling her doctor later on.

So a bit busier than usual. I have a doc appt for WC on Tuesday and I am on a tight dealine with a book that I have to review also.

Please keep a good thought, pray and or light candles for my Mom; Lenora.
Thanks :)

6 comments:

Chrislyn said...

Oh Susan, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know how scary this can be. My dad is almost 88 and a couple of years ago he had a "silent heart attack". The doctor told him he had the flu. When I went to see him, I knew it was not the flu and took him immediately to the hospital. He had a stint put in and is now doing fine.
Know that both you and your mom are in my thoughts.I will be lighting a candle for your mom!

Take care,
Chrislyn

brandi said...

~oh my dear friend...i am so sorry to read these words you have written...but relived to hear she is doing alright...my thoughts and prayers be with your mother...may her strength return each day that comes forth and may she be held in the hands of all those around her for love and support...may her heart beat strong for many more years to come...may your hearts and minds be at ease and know she will be well taken care of...much love light and blessings shining brightly upon you and yours~

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

Thoughts, prayers and a candle.

Fairfield House said...

Dear Susan,

We've been without internet for the most part since Jan 12. If it did come up it was sporadic and for no more than 15 minutes at a time. After 12 tech visits and another one coming out tomorrow I am hoping the issue will be resolved. Anyway, I wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about your mom suffering a heart attack and being hospitalized. I hope things are better now. I will keep Lenora and YOU in my prayers.
Your Friend,
Deborah

Toriz said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom; and also sorry it took me so long to get to this post... I'm rather behind on things. Anyway, I will send healing energies her way, and hope she's doing better!

Wendy S. said...

Oh Susan, how horrible and defiitely know that I'm sending you and your family (esp. mom) lots of blessings for healing. Don't forget to take care of yourself!