Sunday, April 8, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #102- Anything goes

HAPPY EASTER everyone!

This week at ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE BLOG, it is time for ANYTHING GOES!!
Our Sponsor is Robyn's fetish! the winner will receive 3 images of their choice.

SO, come join us!!! no excuses, it's anything goes!!  :)

Here's my entry using Robyn's "Pies for Sale"

 This 5.5" X 5.5" card was made ENTIRELY with scraps!! I love when I can do that! (All the papers were left over from a SBing L/O) brads by MISS ELIZABETH's Scrapbooking, Sentiment by STAMPIN' UP, Image colored with PRISMACOLOR pencils and blending pencil, and some stickles by RANGER to add a little glitz!
inside

6 comments:

ike said...

Cool colours and excellent colouring on that image :-D xx

Laurence said...

Lovely card Susan. Really like your "leftovers".....

Laurence xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Susan. Lovely card. :)

Hannelie said...

Great way to use those scraps!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

What a FUN card! love the image and really love you decorating the inside :)

Edwina said...

Your blog is having a temper tandrum. Wish I could help but I am a dummy when it comes to IT issues. I want to thank you for the lovely card you sent me while in the hospital. It meant a lot to me. i appreciate the stamped images to color too. Thanks for being a friend.
Your card is so fun! I love it! I always liked the Simple Simon Met a Pieman nursery poem. You did a great job on the coloring of your image. I am gl;ad i got to see your card. Edwina Brown.