Sunday, May 20, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #108

Happy Sunday Everyone!! and a beautiful Sunday it is!!

I had a 12 hour fever last night, complete with body aches etc.  Isn't that weird?



This week at
it is 
ANYTHING GOES!
and
Robyn is our sponsor!!
The winner will receive
3 digis of the winner's choice!


I used  "A Little Birdie Told Me"
All card stock by STAMPIN' UP, Embossing folder by Tim Holtz for SIZZIX. Image colored with PRISMACOLOR pencils and blending pencil. Sentiment and Punch by STAMPIN' UP. Silk Flowers by BAZZILL, mini flowers by PRIMA MARKETING. I used Liquid pearls by RANGER all over the place. The punch started out with just dots at the curves, but my got in it, and smeared so I had to add more all the way around.

I hope you like it, THANKS FOR VISITING!

PLEASE join us this week at 
for ANYTHING GOES!

2 comments:

KristyLee said...

Susan,
Beautiful card Im lovin' the pearl effects, all over!
Thanks for this inspiration!
Peace,
KristyLee

Edwina said...

Hello, I decided to see what you did for last Sunday. Very cute card. I love the birdie image. I like the paper in the background. it looks like woodgrain. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown