Saturday, May 12, 2012

Steam Punk Amelia

I started this card weeks ago, before issues with my family and my own health put a wrench into my fun.
I finally decided to finish it today.
I hope you like it!

All card stock and ink by STAMPIN' UP, Embossing folder by Tim Holtz for SIZZIX, Digi image is Steam punk Amelia frame by SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS, she is colored with PRISMACOLOR Pencils and blending pencil, Ribbons from my stash, the gears are from ORIENTAL TRADING.
the sentiment is computer generated.


entered in:
Smudgy Antics ...anything goes

1 comment:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hi Susan, glad you were able to get some crafting time in and that things are "back to normal-ish". A super card with a great image, loving all the extra embellies you've added. Thank you for sharing this with us at Smudgy Antics this week.