Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #120 and THE GAME challenge #7

hello friends! I am soooo very sorry to be late with this post. I have been having major internet issues (Comcast) and if that isn't bad enough late last night and on and off during the night (that I tried) and this morning, BLOGGER has been giving me issues!



My creation this week fills two of my DT position creations...

the theme is 
MONOCHROMATIC
and over at
we are playing 
BINGO

The WONDERFUL SPONSOR for Robyn's fetish  this week is
I love Tracey's stuff!!
the winner will be able to choose 3 digital images from her shop!

The great image I used on my card is "MADYSON"

Well monochromatic is supposed to be all one color, or hues of that color. We were allowed to color the image. The image is printed black on white, so I decided, that since we were told that we could use black for the sentiment, as it was part of the image, I thought it was also ok to use white.
so I ONLY used red, white and black...not even flesh for her flesh.

The main card stock is Poppy parade by STAMPIN' UP, with a designer print paper that matches, then I used more of the Poppy parade  but I embossed it with a paisley embossing folder by CUTTLEBUG.
I used only shades of red, and the black marker by STAMPIN' UP (poppy parade, real red, red riding hood, cherry cobbler) I deckle cut the image, and went around the edge with cherry cobbler, and made two notches for bakers twine in both red and white and black and white. It is a gate fold card.
 the 2 panels that I embossed I painted the raised images with STAMPIN' UP's  shimmer paint in frost white. Once they were dry I glue them down, then glued down "Madyson" by THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE, on the left side only. The sentiment "Listen to the music in your heart" is computer generated.

Now for just a quick note to the BINGO board for THE GAME
I used the diagonal from top right to bottom left:
twine, Digital image, free space (dry embossing), paint, and I created a card

Please join us this week at 
with your MONOCHROMATIC creations.

and also this fortnight at THE GAME
with your BINGO creation!



entered in:

No comments: