Thursday, August 16, 2012

Poisoned Peas Please Challenge #6 Dark FairyTales

This month over at 
we are working with wonderful Images by

The Theme is DARK FAIRY TALES!


I used Ike's Wonderful "Goldilocks and the 3 Bears"
I made a fat page (4 X 4)
Goldilocks' eyes are very intense, and I immediately thought about Mr. Spock and his mind meld, and movie people trying to hypnotize others. so that is what I did.
I made her eyes a glowing blue when I colored the image(PRISMACOLOR pencils and blending pencil)
The background and the "brain wash" image both came off the internet, and the brain wash image is actually a logo for a company in the UK...not sure what they do or sell. I printed that image out twice, and cut them out, glued one down flat and raised the other above it on foam tape.  I used copper metallic paint pen as a squiggle over each of the bears heads and as lines coming from Goldilocks' eyes. Then I made my computer generated sentiment "MIND CONTROL makes everything JUST RIGHT!"
I finished it off with copper German scrap in Gothic point, all around.


PLEASE join us over at 
and create a DARK FAIRY TALE 
creation of your own!
Our  wonderful sponsor
will b supplying the winner a prize of
a $10 Gift certificate to her store!

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Great page, her eyes really are intense!

Rina said...

Hello Susan... THANK YOU for your LOVELY comment on my blog! I am going to send your suggestion of the "Warrior Angel" title for the title to the image... GREAT idea, I love it!

Hugs,
Rina