Monday, July 4, 2011

more OWH challenge inspired cards

and continuing :)

This one is Challenge # 2 with Sheila


To make a fishbowl on your card (I photographed this particular cards 5-6 pics at a time 4 times before I could get a "non-blurry" picture. I have to figure out what the issue is, as I have tried multiple settings)

 All card stock is STAMPIN' UP(Yo-Yo Yellow and Elegant Eggplant), patterned paper is actually part of a package, I used an EK SUCCESS 3" circle punch to make my fish bowl, floated above card on foam tape, 2 misc. buttons, yellow, orange, & green baker's twine, CAT'S EYE fluid chalk ink to make the look of the glass, and the filled water, big brush markers by FABER-CASTELL, Digi image and sentiment by STUDIO 313
 Challenge #4 with Carol

what freedom means to me, us something patriotic

 Real Red card stock by STAMPIN' UP, shimmery patterned paper-unknown, Star Burst brad by KAREN FOSTER, Plastic swords, extra star cut from paper on foam tape, Digi Image-unknown (if anyone knows please let me know)  ink-CAT'S EYE fluid chalk ink
 "Remember...Our Freedom was Fought for"


Challenge #8 with Melanie

Photo inspiration...here's the photo, be inspired by it or even use it.
I used the photo, first I took it down to Black & White, printed out, and then I printed out the color version. I cut out certain pieces of the photo, especially the flag from the color photo, and used foam tape to place them on top of the black and white photo.
 White and Brilliant Blue card stock by STAMPIN' UP, red pattern paper was rec'd as a RAK, and light blue textured pattern paper I can't remember the manufacturer, I used the Large Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities by SPELLBINDERS, Small Tag Punch by STAMPIN' UP,Sentiment Stamp by AUTUMN LEAVES,Ink - Tuxedo Black by MEMENTO, Misc. star eyelets and red baker's twine
 




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan - Great cards and fab to see that inspirational photo x Just to let you know I have now posted the themes for August and September - thanks for playing along with the stampman I know those receiving your atcs have been thrilled with them x Janet

ike said...

WOW - love what you did with that photo - awesome xxxxx

Carol L said...

Great cards for all of these challenges! I love the plastic swords on your freedom card! Thanks for playing along with my freedom challenge!