Sunday, September 30, 2012

Robyn's Fetish --challenge #127- Stitching, real or faux

Happy Kinda Sunny Sunday!  I have had a rough few days with my own pain, but a NICE visit with my mom. I went up and stayed overnight with her her 2nd night after breast surgery, and helped her shower the next day, took over her outer bandage and all. I am SO happy and proud that she changed her mind and had the mass removed. They aren't going to do anything else, and she sees the breast doc in 2weeks.  Mom turned 86 on the 21rst, she looks great and her incision looks great!!  Hubby will hopefully be starting PT and OT this week. I am SO happy and proud of him also for getting the brace, and it is helping immensely!
Once again, Thank you to all of you that sent well wishes etc!
****************************************************************

Now onto the card for this week  over at ROBYN'S FETISH challenge blog
we were to use some stitching , real or faux...I had to go with faux...I still am in need of a working machine, and my hands were not in a place to do hand stitching this week (which was my original plan)

Our Sponsor is
BUGABOO STAMPS
the winner will receive a $21 voucher to the store! WOW!!

I used Sunbonnet Thimble (sewsun)

Card stock for the card itself, ribbon and the markers are all STAMPIN' UP. The textured, slightly shiny card stock is  older and by MRS. GROSSMAN, The striped paper is new by MY MIND'S EYE. I used Stickles by RANGER on the needle and pins. The glitter buttons were rec'd as a RAK and the package says MICHAEL'S. I used decorative scissors to cut the image, sentiment and card stock. my tiny paper piercer to makes the holes all around the image, across the top and bottom of sentiment, and in the corners. I used my SAKURA Glaze pen in black for my stitching. Running stitch, hand stitch, and cross stitch.

Thanks for visiting!

PLEASE come join us this week at
with your 
Stitched Creations
and remember 
there is a BIG SALE going on at Robin's store, see the banner at the top left of my blog!



entered in:



3 comments:

Edwina said...

So cute! Love the image you used. Great stitching. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Michelle said...

I love the sentiment you have on your card. The card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Michelle (Design Team Sis)

debbi taylor said...

Hi
I am new to the Robyn's fetish team!
hugs - love your blog!
debbi x