Saturday, September 15, 2012

Update on Ron and I'M BAAAACK!!

Hello all, I have only posted here initially about Ron...all other updates has been on FB.
 but this one is the best and it also allows me to get some of my life back on track.

The blockage has either fixed itself, or it is tiny...they may do a "camera capsule" study as an out patient. BUT for now, he is doing sooo much better.
bottom line info:

he has severe gastritis and esophagitis, they think it has been going on for years, and he has been asymptomatic.  now on tummy meds for the rest of his life.

He has cleared his bowels...YEA!

He is in "Transitional" care now, and slated for possible discharge on Wednesday! SUPER Yea!!

I wish to thank all of you who prayed, and sent positive thoughts and healing energies!

Be well, and take care!

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

That's great news Susan. I'm glad things are looking up. I'll continue praying for you both.

Nancy said...

Hi Susan! Glad to hear your hubby is doing better and will be coming home soon! Just got back to blogging myself - hoping to catch up and keep up with everyone. Wishing you a beautiful weekend!
Nancy xx

Kat of EmKatCreations said...

Susan, What positive news!!! Keeping you and Ron in my thoughts and prayers.