Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OK---a small dilemma

A while back I had my HUGE 1-1-5 Blog Candy. One winner never came forward, after a HANDFUL of times of my reaching out to her

Here is the POST

ANYONE that was one of the original commenters is eligible for the last prize that remained unclaimed, with the exception of:

Lynn Stevens...grandprize winner of 100 items
Sus...first-runner up winner of 5 items
FaerWillow...second-runner up of 5 items

(These winners have received their packages)


The last 5 items are here and I am offering them ONE LAST TIME to one of the original
commenters.   I want the items to go to someone who wants them. SO....

IF you were one of the original commenters trying to win the candy and you are interested in the following prize please comment on this.   Sunday Night 2/27 9pm EST I will draw a winner.

the prize is: the 2 boxes of Gevalia coffee (shown in first picture in original post)
Thermal travel mug(shown in the first picture of original post)
The assortment of wedding embellishments (shown in 10th picture)
decorative tape package(shown in 5th picture)

4 comments:

Aisha @The Bewitching Bibliophile said...

i want i want please

Living a Balanced life in texas said...

I was one of the orginal people :)

flyingbeader said...

I don't think I was an original commenter, but I love following your blog. can't believe the person didn't get back with you on these wonderful things you are giving away. I was pretty lucky in my people all contacted me pronto. Oh well...hope you find them.
dot

Jenny said...

Aren't you sweet to do this. What a kind heart you have Miss Susan.