Thursday, June 30, 2011

Color me Purple!

Good afternoon, and Bye-bye June...why did you leave so fast? looking for my Mad tea party post? click here


Today I have for your viewing pleasure a little doll of a card, layered in shades of purple.

This card fulfills a sketch challenge over in the ning group 


OK, Here we go:
all Card Stock is by STAMPIN' UP,
ribbon from MICHAEL'S, The white dots at the top are RANGER Enamel Accents,
PRISMA COLOR pencils and blending pencil were used.
JUDIKINS Diamond Glaze is used on her eyes, boots,cross-earring, and the tiny flowers.
Digi images used: 
Gothic Girl 2 by TORICO, Inside and outside sentiments (word art) by TLC CREATIONS,
Flower bunch image is called BLOOM, but the upload had no ownership name...if anyone recognizes this digi image, please let me know who's it is.

Both colored images are semi-fussy cut, and then attached to black cs, cut again, attached to orchid cs, cut again, and lastly attached to a eggplant purple cs, cut again and attached to lilac card base.

The image below the colors are definitely off, but I am showing you it because you can clearly see the diamond glaze on her eyes, cross-earring, boots and the tiny flowers

 the inside

one last look

Hope you like my little Purple Doll :)

5 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab card Susan, I love your funky purple girl :D

Arts by Sara said...

This is beautiful! I love the images and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with me!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She's got lovely violet eyes, just like Elizabeth Taylor did!

Toriz said...

I love purple things!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh she is super duper Susan, love this one what a beautiful fun piece
hugs June xxxxxxxx