Thursday, September 22, 2011

just a quick down and dirty card

I had started this card a few weeks back, I finally finished it, it wasn't until I went into the file (after scanning it) that I noticed some "white spots" in my coloring.
so it is definitely NOT my best work, but I still think it is a cute card! It is for OWH and therefore i know it will be appreciated anyway. :)

Pre made card and envelope by COLORBOK, Mint melody card stock by STAMPIN' UP (retired).
Ribbons from my stash, Markers by STAMPIN' UP.
Digi image by MELJEN'S DESIGNS, and Digi Sentiment by DIGITAL DOODLING

entered into 2 of the birthday bash challenges at Stars and Stripes OWH blog.

3 comments:

The Purple Flutterby said...

I think its wonderful. HOw are you doing? WE are fine down here, Autumn has really started now, the days are getting much shorter but I do love this time of year. Hugs Sara

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

This is so sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in the Inspired Stamps OWH Sept challenge!! We hope we'll see you entered in our October challenge too!! Blessings!

Lady Godiva said...

Bunnies are one of my favorite! This card is so cute! It remind me of my two pet bunny sister, Jessup and Jasmine, God rest their little souls.

Is that a stamp that you colored in? Great idea! Hope you have a nice weekend :)