Thursday, May 27, 2010

BLOG on Temporary hold...

DUE to STILL working on these blasted CEs, I will not be blogging til I am finished which I hope will be later tonight (Thursday)...I will definitely be posting Friday at some point readying the blog for Saturday's  OPERATION WRITE HOME'S Memorial day BLOG HOP. I am a participant, and there will be 1 MAIN blog candy*!!

*There will be rules for the candy, as this is NOT your run-of-the-mill blog hop. Operation Write Home consists of many men and women ( like me) who make cards to send to our service men and women in the Middle East.  We give our time and resources willingly, and we pay to ship them to one of the OWH Shippers, who package our homemade cards into big priority boxes.
  *Therefore my candy will be going to a fellow or new OWH cardmaker...I'll know by looking at the blogs, of the people that comment.

I AM going to giveaway 5 smaller "candies" to anyone else...these will be business sized(6 x 9) envelopes stuffed with card making/ or paper crafting goodies...embellishments, fibers, ribbons, vintage book pages, images and an unmounted rubber stamp or 2.  I am giving this information ahead of time, in the hopes that you will come back Saturday and view my card or cards, check the links for the beginning of the hop, and for the next person in line.  I ask that you leave a comment.  Following me would be very pleasing, but it is not required.  MY HOPE for this BLOG HOP, is to gain more card makers for our wonderful cause.  More info to come the day of the blog, and perhaps Friday night.

In the mean time I suggest you check out these 2 Fantastic places:

http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/

http://operationwritehome.org/

I know I have been cranky the last few days, I apologise for that...these CEs are getting the better of me. (and my allergies also)

Please take care of yourselves and see me on the flip side as I do have some stuff to share with you all.
:)  Susan

No comments: