Tuesday, May 4, 2010

some new things about my blog

Due to the fact that there is more to my life than just my blog LOL, I've decided to try and make a schedule for it, and it has been really tough cause there is so much I want to work into my blog.

so Starting this week (obviously with tomorrow though) this will be the schedule.

Monday: Musings--Marriage, Men and Mom stuff (this will be some of my own rantings, and some humor and quotes)
Tuesdays: Tea, Teach, Tell(a story)
Wednesdays:  WRECK THIS JOURNAL (coming back, and being consistent)
Thursdays: Tackling Art through ALTERATION   
***First Thursday of the Month with be a challenge for you to enter using a given image off a collage sheet from ALTERED PAGES (see side bar) I will have created at least one item with that same image and have here for you to see...there will be a winner (random)announced the following thursday, who will win the entire collage sheet the image came off of. This will be digital and emailed to you.  
***Each quarter (starting with July) the challenge will be chosen by the owner of Altered pages; Jackie  and the winner will receive 3 collage sheets--1 on card stock, 1 on parchment, 1 on transparency.
The remaining Thursdays of the month, will be other Art days (no scrapping or stamping)
Fridays: Frank and Fun, I will share some fun stuff, free stuff, Fotos and will pose a contemplative question, expecting frank answers.
Saturdays: stamping and/or scrapping tips, reviews or just sharing
Sundays:  scrapping and/or stamping Images, sketches etc...will be from myself and or other sources(which credit will be given)

NOTE:  I may on any given day post more than once. You all know by now I share giveaways I learn about, and I also like to share the cards I make for Operation Write Home.

With any luck this schedule will work, and you all will enjoy it. if not I am always open for suggestions, and I may find other things on my own that I would like to try.  **If I can manage later today to come back with "tea and a tale" I will be.

Thanks for bearing with me, especially those working on Wreck this Journal!!
hugs to you all,
Susan


2 comments:

Anne Lorys said...

Hi Susan!

Making up a blog schedule is such a great idea! I really need to do this, as I am so often asking myself "What am I gonna talk about today"?

Thanks so much for your visit, hope to see you again soon!

Anne

The Strawberry Mallard said...

A blog schedule.....you can do that?
Really?
Oh my!
If ONLY I could have that discipline............wow, I am envious of you lady!!!!