Sunday, May 30, 2010

Operation Write Home Blog hop-addition

EXTRA, EXTRA!!

Many of you have commented on the limited edition Ground zero stamp. I just had to have it!...anyway...it is now no longer being produced and you may or may not find one on ebay. NOTE: if you do find one of these stamps, they are not etched real deep and it is difficult to get good inking on them, some times I have to use the edge of the stamp pad and rub the ink onto the stamp. I highly suggest you DO NOT use pigment ink on it.

Here's the good part:

I am willing to send up to 12- A2 size white papers with that stamp stamped on it for anyone willing to send me an SASE (A2 size).  I will do some red ink, blue ink, black ink, versamark and clear emboss (so you can resist it). Please ****email me*** and let me know...if you want it and to get my address.*** PLEASE wait til after TUESDAY to email me...susanscraps AT comcast DOT net


scroll down to the next post for the OPERATION WRITE HOME  BLOG HOP post.


:) Susan

No comments: