we are visiting the letter B...this week I am doing a short post, as I am STILL going through all the blogs in the Practical Magic party (I'm in the "Os" now) HA!
Anyway, a little piece of my mind (in it's vulnerable and probably somewhat insane state at the moment)
My Thoughts on how to BE!
* always B true to yourself, your principles, your values, your feelings
* let sleeping dogs B
* leave the past where it B man!
* NEVER B sorry for Being Honest!
* Try to always B kind
* B a courteous driver
* let your inner child out occasionally to B FREE!
* B there for your Parents, they are the reason you B in existence!
* B observant, you never know, what you see might be helpful to someone else
* B able to laugh at yourself
* B in tune with your body...if it wants to vegg-out, sleep, eat or dance-- let it
* B patient with your spouse's shortcomings, we all have them
* B a PARENT to your children, they have others to B their friends
* B aware of the friends your children have, the music they B listening to, their likes and dislikes(this will help you see when something B out of sync with them)
* B good to our planet, it B the only one we have...no cigarettes out the car window--they are messy and cause forest fires, pick up your own litter, if you see litter and you are near a trash can pick that up, B responsible and RECYCLE and COMPOST (even if you do not garden...somebody you know might, and they would appreciate your mulch :) )
* do NOT B cruel to animals
* do NOT B afraid to ask questions when you B at the doctor's...it is your Body, no question is stupid!
* B protective and nurturing to your Brain, it needs stimulation, read Books, challenge yourself
* B the friend, you'd like to have B yours
* B open-minded