Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 days of truth...day 7



30 days of truth continued...today is:

name someone that has made my life worth living

well being 100% honest, I'll say 50% of the time it would be my husband of 25 years Ron. There are several reasons, why the percentage is not higher, but that is private.

still being 100% honest I'll say 70% of the the time it would be my children: a daughter 28 from my first marriage, a son 24 and a daughter 23. Again I will not list why the percentage is not higher.

still being 100% honest I'll say 90% of the time it would be my cat(and past cats and my beloved Sheppard "Honey" r-i-p)

I'd also add MY family, which I was born into...50%...Parents only...90%, though my dad is gone now, in march it will be 6 years.

My internet friends also have a percentage :) Lately how I feel...myself has no percentage.

No comments: