Wednesday, December 1, 2010

5 Special blogs getting an award

I am passing this award on to 5 blogs:
 it is called        "The Elegant Butterfly Award"
originally received from Jingle, without words...please see previous post
EDIT:  a good friend of mine fixed it!! 

In fact This friend is the blog queen and one of the most talented artist's I know,  so I am giving it to her also!

to Valerie at THE SUM OF ALL CRAFTS
Yet the name is not on the award. I am hoping one of the people I am giving it to, has the digital skills to add the name to the image.  (and then please send it back to me)  


so here it is all fixed up!!

anyway here are the 5 blogs I am passing this award along to:

Angela at PAGES BY THE SEA

Jennifer at 1313 WITCHWOOD DR.


Melissa at ARDEA'S NEST



Please post it, along with the first thought you had when seeing the image. add it to your awards section on your blog, and pass it along to 5 other bloggers.
Thanks and congrats.
Susan

1 comment:

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

awesome,
Glad that someone put the words on it.
it looks fabulous.