Today is day 5 in my 30 days of truth...which means I need to talk about: something I hope to do in my life.
I am going to do this in list form, 5.5 years ago, this list was sooo much different.
1. I hope to drop 100+ pounds.
2. I hope to have the Honor of being a Grandmother bestowed upon me
3. I hope Ron and I both live long enough to get out of this house, and start fresh somewhere else.**
4. If the above doesn't happen, **I hope at least one of our children moves home, married or not and helps with this 14 room house, and lives in harmony with us.
5. If #3 does happen, I hope my Mom is still alive so she can go with us.
6. I hope to establish a nice ETSY shop, and have it be successful
7. I hope to publish at least one novel
8. I hope to have less pain
9. I hope my new decision on spirituality will lead to more harmony and understanding in my life
10. I hope ALL of my family members that are estranged from other family members or the whole family, drop their grudges, show forgiveness, realize love is what matters and rebuild the family.
11. I hope to have a new friend or 2 in my real life.
12. I hope I grow in my creative talents, and my spirituality.