Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's and Monday's WRECK THIS JOURNAL

Ok, for friday (today) you will be doing what is page 21 and page 23 (journaling if you choose in between)

Page 21 is black and says: SCRATCH using a sharp object


Page 23 says: do some rubbings with a pencil (kind of like the reverse of a gravestone rubbing)

For Monday page 25 and 27& 28 (again journaling in between if you choose)

Page 25 says SCRIBBLE WILDLY,VIOLENTLY with RECKLESS ABANDON!

Page 27  has dotted lines  and says: Tear Strips...rip it up!...afterwards, page 28 says glue it to page 27 :)


I am a little behind myself, will catch up!!

1 comment:

Gracie "Neky White" said...

Susan, thank you for post the instructions...I thought you didn't care if I went on this adventure with you or not,but now I promise I'll catch up ! please, I only need you tell me the page's number to make the journal