Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where are all the PICS???

Where are everyone's Pictures from working on WRECK THIS JOURNAL???  I am starting to lose my motivation. :(  I hate when this happens...which is one of the reasons I started a blog, I hoped that others would help me stay out of "the dark place"  I had hoped to do the WTJ as a "group"  for a sense of unity and camaraderie.  

Of course  today being overcast and a forecast of the next 4-5 days being rainy...this is a bad place to be and only adds to lack of motivation


How do you all motivate yourselves when you can't pull it from within? (those dealing with long term illness and depression etc)

Hoping to get out of this rut,
Susan

4 comments:

Chrysti said...

You just do it. You hate it, it isn't enjoyable, but you do it anyway - because you must. It's that simple and that complicated all at once.

Get it done when you're depressed by Julie Fast is an excellent book with awesome strategies that work .. it's on the shortlist of books i'd recommend as a must have.

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Susan,
I like to visit others blogs when I've lost my mojo! sometimes helps to motivate me!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Susan! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for following also!...Everyone loses focus from time to time. Just keep plugging away, and it will come back, it always does! So nice to meet you, and good luck in my giveaway! xo Paulette

Linda Fleming said...

If there is a sure fire way to leave the dark and kick back into drive, I haven't found it-LOL I think sometimes I just have to go with the depression and the sadness and let it run it's course. And then when I least expect it, I wake up one morning finding that it has once again passed and my passion, joy, and peacefulness has returned