1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?
Longer days, A/C to help filter the pollen. Cooking outside on the grill(less clean-up)
Watermelon, salads, swimming, or more aptly titled--floating upper half on a raft at the creek or lake...or if we happen to be at a friend's or coworkers with a pool. Visiting the famous Boardwalk at least once. Roasting marshmallows!
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?
Two places...the Carolinas in the Winter and New England or Upper Mid-West in the Summer(Montana, South Dakota, Wyoming)
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
No, but I am still in the same state...NJ
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? well, I would say Nail-biting, but I still do it on and off...when I am anxious. so the 2nd choice would be touching everything, I remember my mother constantly telling me to stop touching stuff while out in the stores etc.(when very young)
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?
It was my first F/T MRI position, and it was my second day of work, my 2 colleagues and I went to get coffee, during a "Lull" in the schedule in the afternoon. I was wearing white scrub pants (but a colorful top and jacket). When we got out of the elevator, I changed the way of was carrying my coffee cup, instead of my hand being around the cup, I was carrying it from above, with my fingers under the rim. All of a sudden the cup just dropped straight down, leaving the lid in my hand, the cup hit the floor and all the coffee splashed straight up ALL over my white pants. I had almost 2 more hours of work left. and an almost 2 hour commute home...at least washing them immediately with some added Oxi-clean it came out of the pants. (I have to say, I have never had much luck with Oxi-clean on anything else, except for blood and coffee)
read other answers at Mama M's