Friday, June 25, 2010

Post-birthday 5?Friday


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post. Answer them, then c'mon back and link up! If you don't have a blog, but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post, or any post along the way!

Questions for Friday, June 25th

1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?

2. What is your pet peeve while driving?

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?

5. What song best represents your life right now?

-------------------------------------------

1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
not really, not any longer...perhaps the recorder ...I wish I knew how to play the violin, I love violin and cello music!

2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
other drivers using their cell phones...how ever did we survive without them, ugh!

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
HOUSEKEEPER hands down, I was supposed to get one after I started working full time in my field, but there was still rooms under construction and rooms that were like storage, and I had 2 kids moving out then moving back in etc...so it never happened. I HATE, HATE, HATE housework! Now that I am disabled there is only so much I can do anyway...we need a slightly smaller house, and a housekeeper!

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
"I Want to Know What Love is" by Foreigner always makes me think of the early days of my hubby and I.  Other Foreigner, Boston, and Aerosmith songs take me back to some HS memories of a group I hung out with for a while and the fun we had the summer of my junior year!

5. What song best represents your life right now?
"Burning down the House" by Talking Heads
You can read other neat answers by joining Mama M on 5 crooked halos

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

These question and answers are always fun to read...a great way to learn a little more about another blogger :o)
...musical genes all went to my mom's side and my hubby and kids!
...that is so true about cell phones! isnt that amazing to think of how it was before cell phones?
...housekeeper would be real nice...but then I would want to clean up and have everything straightened out before a housekeeper came in.
...love Christopher Cross and Froeinger, Boston,etc...all bring back memories!
...hm...can't think of any songs.

Blessings & Aloha!
I am finally getting by to say thank you for stopping by on my V post! Thank all of your military family for their service! :o)