Sunday, June 6, 2010

Scrappy Sunday

Here are the first few pages of the album I made for my great-niece's sweet 16 party.
The pages are in the book already, so there is some glare off the plastic.  Sorry



Title Page

Pom-pom fiber someone gave me...which is hard to work with as it unravels constantly, I was given 2 yards, after doing the top of a 12 x 12 page...I was left with a usable 1/2 yard.


I was trying to get a close up of the VELVET brads I used.




I used stickles on the triple dots here and there on the paper, and also for the flower centers.




I love these ticket alphabets, I have a few sets
the chipboard is plain from Maya Rd. then I painted it as close to the card stock color



some closer views 

The flowers are Bazzill, then I used fluid chalk ink on the tips of the pink flowers

I'll share some more with you next weekend.
Be well, Susan

No comments: