Sunday, June 6, 2010

Operation Write Home BLOG hop WINNERS!!

Better late than never...here are the winners for the OWH blog hop Candy!!  Names were written and placed in my husband's SS TRUMAN hat (naval aircraft carrier) (Daughter's X BF and just friend now, was on it for 6 years. :)

Here is the original post to refresh your memory of the prize: OWH Blog HOP

The Operation Write Home Participant 
who won the BIG 
PATRIOTIC candy is

Drumroll...



is...


Debby from Debby's Dare (she had 3 chances)

Please contact me by Tuesday(6/8) evening 9pm (EST)
with your mailing info.

Now for the NON OWH participants, 
there are 3 winners of 
6 x 9 envelopes of crafty goodness











Not as many names for these...we lost some due to not being able to identify them.
  OK, hubby (Navy Vet) picking the names:
 DRUMROLL:


TADA!!!

Micki from Irish muses (also a follower)
Loyaz (no blog but left an email)
Martha from Peachy Papercrafting (she is an OWHer, but was unable to participate)

Please get your info to me by Tuesday evening (6/8) 9pm (EST)

1 comment:

Micki said...

I sent you my address twice, but one came back undelivered. Tell me if you got it, and if not, I will post it here. Thanks so much! I was so excited to hear that I was a winner.
Micki