Friday, August 13, 2010

Altered Art...or in today's case ATCs

Here are some "Butterfly" ATCs for a swap at ARTchix Studio.
we had to use butterflies off the Hot (oranges and reds) or Cold (Blues greens, purples) collage sheets from ARTchix, but after that it was anything goes.  here are mine:

These 2 I am keeping for myself.  I also used her Blue garden collage sheet.

these 6 are to be swapped :)

I used lots of German Scrap(also known as Dresden Trim) in  Metallic Gold and Blue, and in Black and Orange. Some other collage bits, some from ARTchix some not, and Black Rhinestones in several sizes. Some have pink/purple bingo chips and I also used a few epoxy stickers.  All the backgrounds are mosaics of either Blue papers or Orange papers. Then I reversed the cold/hot butterflies...reds/oranges went on the blue cards and the blues/purples went on the orange cards.

No comments: