Saturday, July 23, 2011

Friday Fun for Dezina World

I haven't been crafting a lot, in fact I haven't been doing a lot lately due to my neck and upper back acting up A LOT, and not sleeping. I have been working on swap commitments.  I am starting on Halloween projects also not just for OWH, but also for stocking up inventory (Planning on getting this etsy shop set up soon)
and also for the upcoming annual 31 days of Halloween.

This creation is for the Spot Challenge for JULY at Dezinaworld


Steampunk Bkgd. and B&W and gray's Gothic lady reading by a skull image both by DEZINAWORLD. She is no longer B&W as I painted her with TWINKLING H2Os. Sentiments computer generated. Winged skull is a digi stamp from SMEARED INK. Purple German Scrap by COLLAGE STUFF.
 There is diamond glaze by JUDIKINS on the skull. Then there is diamond glaze mixed with re-inker for the oooze, dripping on the Bkgd. out of the skull, out of the winged-skulls eyes, and out of the lady's (who is now a zombie) mouth

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow scary lol love this one Susan, its fabulous, fun and wickedly purple and green. I bet you had fun creating it. Thanks for playing along in the Spotprize challenge.
I hope you soon start to get some relief from pain, it must be really getting you down.
hugs for the weekend
June x

Toriz said...

Sorry to hear about you being in so much pain! Hope you get some relief from that pain soon! *Gentle hugs*

The card sounds awesome and creepy... Perfect! :)

I'm interested to hear more about the "31 days of Halloween" thing.

Plush Possum Studio said...

Ghoulish! Love the Halloween inspired theme! And your color choices pack a one-two punch!
Good luck with the shop!
Rose

Sara said...

love the ATC. SOrry to hear about your back troubles and not sleeping is a bugger. I have been through a spell of that myself. Feel better soon. Hugs Sara

DVArtist said...

Hi Susan this is really pretty. I love the saying too. It is so true at times isn't it. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, how are you doing ? I hope you are in less pain by now, altho i worry you are not as you havent posted. I will keep my fingers crossed that you will soon feel better. I am doing the draw for Dezinaworld Spot prize challenge tomorrow so look out for that
big hugs June xxxxx