Sunday, July 3, 2011

some cards inspired by OWH challenges

This is Challenge #5 from Holley


to make a vintage looking or distressed card!

All card stock is STAMPIN'UP, Patterned paper rec'd as RAK, misc. button,
ribbon is MARTHA STEWART, ink CAT'S EYE fluid chalk ink in Chestnut Roan and Charcoal,
Digi image/word art-unknown (if anyone knows, please let me know)


and challenge # 7 from Marti

to make a summer memories "Subway" art card

 Subway art, are my own summer memories, computer generated, Orchid card stock is retired STAMPIN' UP, the aqua is unknown, flowers by PRIMA MARKETING, Ice Cream cone clay charm, rec'd as RAK, misc.-ribbon and dragonfly and bee.
The charm is VERY 3D, so I elevated the words "Sweet Summer" on foam tape also, this card opens from the bottom.
 just to see the 3D
another view

2 comments:

helloholley said...

Hi Susan!!
I love all your cards...you did a beautiful job!!! But I realllllly love your vintage/distressed card....it came out totally gorgeous!!!!;)
I hope you have a happy and safe July 4th!!!
Inky Hugs,
Holley

Marti said...

Susan, thanks for letting me there was a problem with my link. I think it' fixed now if you would like to link up.

Love the cards you made.

Marti
essenceofpaper.blogspot.com