Monday, January 9, 2012

A Floppy Latte Product Design creation

Hello and Happy Monday!  (you can make it Happy if you want to!)


Here is an Image from Floppy Latte Designs, that I made into a lovely Christmas card to be used on her store for the image. 

Here is the image:

Here is My card:
 A few views due to shine  and crackle, and some close-ups
 This is a 5.5" square card, made on BAZZILL card stock, the Printed paper is unknown.
I tore a square i made in half, I used half on the outside and the other half on the inside. The lower right corner of the front of the card is folded up and glued in that position.
 The Image was colored in with PRISMACOLOR pencils and blending pencil, then punch out with a 3.5" circle punch by MARVY-UCHIDA, it is attached with foam tape to lift it up. I then covered the image generously with Crackle effects by RANGER. The Noel stamp is by STAMPIN' UP, I used SU's metallic Gold pigment ink to stamp it, and then Pirate's Gold EP by STAMPENDOUS. I edged the card with Metallic Gold Poster Paint Pen by SHARPIE. In the flower centers I used Stickles By RANGER on two, and a swirl sequence from SKYBLUEPINK on the 3rd.
 All the flowers, gold leaves and the gold star are from PRIMA MARKETING. 
 The ribbon is from my stash.
The sentiment inside is a freebie that I got from DESERT DIVA
I hope you like it :)



Entered in:
Dream Valley challenges ...anything goes
One Stitch at a Time ...use 3 embellishments (ribbon, flowers/leaves, Star, small swirl sequence & crackle effects)
Gingerloft Challenges ...anything goes
2Sisterschallenge ...things with wings
Catch the Bug ...anything goes
Inspire me Fridays ...anything goes
Card makin Mamas ...something NEW (image, poster paint pens)



10 comments:

Joynana said...

Hi Susan, I love the image that you have chosen for this gorgeous card. Your coloring with prismacolor pencils is lovely. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters for the things with wings challenge. Hope to see you again next week.

ike said...

This is absolutely wonderful - I would love to see it close up. The crackle effect on the main image is fabulous and I love all your Poinsettia embellies. Great torn edges bit across the middle and the inside is just gorgeous. Totally awesome job :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sara said...

great card love all the sparkle thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x

Toriz said...

I agree; you can make it happy if you want to! :)

Marjo said...

Love all beautiful embellishments. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

Hannelie said...

Hi Susan...
Thanks so much for using my sentiment! It looks great, a special thanks for the link back!

Stephanie said...

wow, great card. Thanks for playing at Catch The Bug.

Lori said...

Very pretty card Susan. Love the vibrant colors. Thanks for playing along in the Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck and please do join us again.
Lori

Debs said...

a beautiful creation :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at DVC and good luck..hugs Debs x

Sara said...

Very sparkly and pretty! Thanks for playing along with CMM!