Monday, July 9, 2012

Challenge #5...THE GAME is-- PATTY CAKES

Hello everyone!  First of all The hubs is home from the hospital! YEA!!! there are some glitches with follow-up that need to be worked out, but he is home!  He is also officially retired! (now to figure out how not to lose our house, with the loss of income, LOL)


Now for a little fun and creativity...I apologize for doing such a simple project, but things have been very crazy with Ron being in the hospital for 3 weeks and all that involves. 
This week at THE GAME...the game is PATTY-CAKES!
anything to do with CAKES, cards with cakes, needlework with cakes, MAKE A CAKE even...which 3 of my team did...please visit THE GAME to see them all, and then visit each of their blogs.

I made a set of Gift tags, I was trying to make matching flowers and perhaps a birthday card to go with them...but  it has not come to fruition (not yet)

Here they are...ALL supplies except for the HEART bling is from STAMPIN' UP...the hearts are from RECOLLECTIONS

 The back of the tags have the same size white tag without the stamp on them, for writing. 
The stamp is from the "Stipple Celebrations"  set, which is retired.
I am glad you visited me today, thanks for your comments!



PLEASE come play along with us at
THE GAME


entered in:
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore these tags Sue, love bright colours and these are perfect for a party atmosphere, great work my friend
hugs June x

Elizabeth said...

Love your colorful tags, Susan! Thanks for joining in on my candy! Hugs, Elizabeth

Chrislyn said...

I just love these Sue! They are sooo adorable! And the colors are great also.
So glad Ron is home. I hope he is feeling better!!

Hugs to all!
Chrislyn

Toriz said...

So glad Ron is home!