Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy blogoversary to a friend!

My dear friend Chrislyn is celebrating her FIRST BLOGOVERSARY!!!

There will be 3 winners and the prizes are FAB U LOUS and they all come with a bonus!!


You'll need to become a follower, and let her know you came from "Pieces of Fate" (you MUST do this, as she is asking everyone to name where they are coming from)

Check out the great prizes and follow her few rules to win!

Please visit my dear friend Chrislyn, and help her celebrate!


1 comment:

Chrislyn said...

Oh Susan, thank you! thank you! for the fabulous post! I so appreciate it. You are such a dear friend! Your support and friendship over the past year has meant soo much to me. You have always been there to lend a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on. You are a true treasure, my friend!

Giant Hug!!
Chrislyn