Saturday, September 1, 2012

Challenge #8...THE GAME is Hide-n-Seek

Hi everyone...I am sharing an ATC that has something HIDDEN, which is the challenge this fortnight at THE GAME!

This ATC is a bit older, being made in April, it was for a swap on the Yahoo ARTchix group...But I do not believe I ever had them on my blog.



It was called "Meet the ARTchix"...we had to use our faces in artchix images.  I made 3 sets, as it was a large group, and then I made sure everyone got all 3 images I made of myself. I did this by actually making a 2 layer ATC, in other words one big POCKET ATC, and I inserted a pulled out that was folded, the other 2 images that the recipient didn't get on that Actual ATC, on a smaller scale, and on the inside is some info about me.
 FUN SUSAN

 Shows the pull out

 this side of the pull out shows SUSAN'S SPIRIT

 This side shows SORROWFUL SUSAN

 The other side, with my info

 a picture of them both

 a view of the top of the Pocket ATC
 A view of the pull out slightly out

 The back
ALL images, and most of the embellishments are from ARTchix Studios.


Come join us at THE GAME with your Hide-n-seek ATC!!

No comments: