Saturday, September 15, 2012

Poisoned Peas Please- Challenge #7...STEAMPUNK

Hello everyone, this is almost a week late, as you may or may not be aware my husband was acutely ill and in the hospital, he is still there but doing much better!


Challenge #7 at 
is "Steam Punk"
our lovely sponsor is
the winner will receive
3 images from the sheet below




I used the image "Child of Morelia"
I made a 6 X 6 twisted easel card. I used the SIMPLY BETTY STAMPS image, along with 2 images from DEZINAWORLD (the top hat and the valve). The Gears Balloons were a freebie from the internet.
All card stock is STAMPIN' UP. Printed paper by MY MINDS EYE. I ran a piece of the burgundy card stock through my CUTTLEBUG gears embossing folder, brushed on cream paint, then wiped most of it off. I used my Gears by Tim Holtz for SIZZIX Die, and my Cogs punch by STAMPIN' UP. on silver paper, small corrugated chipboard, and the burgundy card stock. I have plastic coated wire in play, as well as 7GYPSIES tiny paper clips, and  a MAKING MEMORIES vintage pin- it holds the tag that says; "Get carried away".  I also used just a bit of Stickles by RANGER on the spider web on the candelabra and chair to her left.
Child of Morelia and the balloons were colored with my STAMPIN' Up markers and a couple of other water color pens. Because we are "Poisoned Peas" I also made her look "zombie like"

Here are some close-ups:




 I hope you like my card, thanks for visiting, and 
PLEASE Join us this month at
with your
STEAM PUNK creations, wouldn't it be great to win some of 
Good Luck!




entered in:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your card. The colouring is fab. So much to look at. Ali x