Friday, May 7, 2010

Altered Pages collage image challenge...HERE

Hi all!! 

here is your image for the ALTERED PAGES image challenge, you have until Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:00pm EST to link your creation in the comments section of this post.  Later tonight I will be adding my creation with a different image off the same collage sheet. The collage sheet is called OPEN THE WINDOW and it has 7 different awesome window images on it.  Next Thursday I will randomly pick a winner to receive the entire collage sheet (digitally).  Check back later on to see what I have created with a different window. 
EDIT: SO SORRY, I ended up getting sick (I wasn't feeling great before, thought it was just my allergies) I have an ear & sinus infection(I am so prone to these)  I will be doing my window today, and then some stamping, as much as my body will allow me to do.


I Look forward to viewing your creations!!


here is the window I used:
Here is my "alteration"  it is a  4X 4 piece I made  then cut-out the center, Attached a doubled layer of foam taper and put over the window box window.
"IN A DARK DREAM..."
she sees where she needs to be...

Hope you like it!!

1 comment:

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

So sorry to9 hear you are under the weather Susan. I get those quite a bit myself...Hate them!

Love that window. Wish I had time to create something with it.

Have you gotten your package yet?

Feel better soon hon,
BrendaLea