Friday, May 28, 2010

Today is Friday...that means...

usually,-- something FREE, something FUN and a burning question looking for FRANK answers.  But since today I must be preparing for the OPERATION WRITE HOME BLOG HOP

Things are a little different. Nothing free sorry (well the fun thing is free to someone) and NO question with frank answers.

BUT the FUN.... not too many guesses last week, so I am still looking for the answer, and the winner will receive a crafter's dozen fibers...13 yards (1 yard each of 13 types)...My birthday is in June, guess the day...someone will get it right or be the closest to it.

4 comments:

Teresa aka Tess said...

June 13th...
Tess
www.theheartofwords.blogspot.com

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I was going to say the 13th but I see Tess guessed that already. The 13th is my Grandson's birthday. So How about the 26 (2 x 13)?

Happy Early Birthday Wishes,
BrendaLea

Unknown said...

I appreciate the "traffic management" at the start of your site, and really like the way you set up the info for the day. The Home Tweet Home card appeals to me a lot. And, of course, the Blog Candy never hurts!

Unknown said...

Susan, your page is great! Thanks so much for the comment you left me on my page. It means a lot to me. Tell all your heros thanks for me too!