Monday, April 2, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #101- Cards depicting sports

Hello...I'm Late, I'm late...
SO SORRY....I have been basically a cripple since Saturday evening. Barely able to walk if you can call it that, my back was SOOO bad, and my legs also. I only got semi upright to eat, and only vertical to use the bath room since. I am not sure if it was from use...lifting and moving things...a bit more walking than usual, or if it is an FM flare...or both! In addition to the pain...I am weak all over, and feel so very fatigued.
The allergies aren't helping none either.  All of last week was rough, but this weekend, horrible.
Today is my first day on the computer, and even now...do not think I am staying long.
It is so beautiful out, I am hoping maybe later I will feel good enough to go sit out side for a short while.
I so HOPE you ALL are WELL and enjoying the LOVELY weather!

This week over at
we are focused on
SPORTS!!!
Our wonderful sponsor is
I love their images...especially the characters!
The winner this week will receive
a $21 voucher to use at  
The Bugaboo Digital Stamps Store!
HOW VERY GENEROUS!!
(wish I could play, teehee)

Here is my very simple (bad week like I said)
BASEBALL BEAR card.
All card stock and markers by STAMPIN' UP, digi sentiment by DESERT DIVA, Buttons by MY FAVORITE THINGS, digi image by BUGABOO DIGITAL STAMPS.

PLEASE come join us this week over at
with your creations depicting
SPORTS!

6 comments:

Laurence said...

What do you mean "Bad week"???? Not for crafting though. Your card is very cute.

Laurence

Toriz said...

I'm sorry you've been suffering so. I hope you're finally feeling better and can start enjoying some nice weather? *Hugs and positive thoughts*

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Ahh, Susan!!
I hope today finds you feeling better!
I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you and I hope you know you're in my thoughts and prayers!

Stacie

Hannelie said...

Hi Susan... so sorry to hear you are not feeling too well!
Thanks for using my sentiment on your lovely card!
Wishing you well!

ike said...

Great card - so horrid you are not feeling well :-( Came over to wish you Happy Easter coz I think it's this weekend for you - yes ? :-D

Monique's art said...

aww so cute

sorry you're not feeling well