Sunday, April 29, 2012

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #105- NEW BABY

Happy Sunday everyone! It is sunny so far this morning which is great as it has been overcast here for quite a few days, and rained on and off. I hope you all are enjoying beautiful weather!



This week over at
the theme is
CARDS FOR A NEW BABY
our lovely sponsor is
and the winner will receive
3 single digi images *or* 1 digi set and 1 single digi image
(excluding personalized books)



I used the "Rocking Horse" image for my card

 I used markers and Card stock from STAMPIN' UP, Printed paper by K&CO., Postage Stamp punch by EK SUCCESS, Bottle, duckie and heart dies by CUTTLEBUG, and crystal brads by MAKING MEMORIES, and the digi Rocking Horse image is by THE CRAFTY PAD DESIGNS...at the moment the digi sentiment escapes me, but I THINK it might be from Desert Diva...not positive.
The horse is on pop dots, and two of the "baby stamps" on the bottom are on pop dots (for the easel card)

Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoyed my card!

PLEASE join us this week at
with your 
CARDS FOR A NEW BABY



entered in:

7 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Super card hun :) I do love the layers of blue, really makes the image pop and stand out :)

Debbie said...

Hi Susan - thank you for creating such a cute card from The Crafty Pad Designs image. :)

Debbie The Crafty Pad Designs

susan said...

So cute! Love the design of this. Great idea to use the punch and then those little baby themed die cuts. Good color choice for the card stock. Makes a great baby card for a boy or a girl.

Toriz said...

Good luck in the challenge! :)

Nope; not nice weather here. It's a good thing though; it was so dry through March that they were concerned there would need to be a hosepipe ban because of low freshwater levels, so the rain is welcome rain. Plus, I like listening to it.

Edwina said...

Susan, I love your card. I really like the layering of your pretty papers. Those little duckies are cute. How did you make the rocking horse look like velvet? Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Fab card - love the colours you have used on the rocking horse. Hugs Estelle (The Crafty Pad DT) x

cotnob said...

This is a great easel card, I love all the little finishing touches.
Pauline (The Crafty Pad DT)
x