Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Poisoned Peas please--Wicked Step-Mother challenge # 3

Hello all you happy Poisoned Peas!
It is WICKED Step-Mother month at the POISONED PEAS PLEASE Challenge blog

I hope you'll join us in the fun! Our terrific sponsor for the Wicked-Step mother challenge is
Delicious Doodles! Teri has YUMMY Digital images!!
(I am not sure what the prize is, but it will be great)


I used Cloaked Lady
This is a Fat page (4 X 4)
The background paper is Old computer stationary...I knew it would be perfect for this!
I drew in my own bark, and knot holes etc on the tree (which does not look that orange IRL.
On the inside edge of the page I used a woven strap, as the drawing is just part of the tree it drops off, like it should be framed and on a card that would be cool, but for this I had to improvise. on the outside Edge I used German scrap from ARTchix STUDIOS. The sentiment is computer generated. The lady and tree are colored with PRISMACOLOR pencils and blending pencil.

I hope i have inspired the WICKED in you. :)
Thanks for visiting!


entered in:
Forever night ...anything goes (dark)
Bunny Zoe Craft challenge ...anything goes

4 comments:

petoskystone said...

Especially enjoying the movement in the cape.

Julia said...

Susan, gorgeous fat page, love the colors.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

what a beautiful piece of art. I love your coloring and the colors you chose.
susan s.

Crafteezee said...

What a beautiful image, love it.

Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

Hugs Tracy x