Sunday, May 6, 2012

Robyn's fetish Challenge # 106- "Buttons, Blue and a Bow, too"

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am off at a scrapbooking crop today with my daughter and 2 of her friends, I hope it is nice out for driving etc.  I hope you all have something nice planned for today.


This week at
we're creating with Buttons, Bows and the color Blue!
Our Lovely Sponsor is
(I am lucky and happy to say I am one of her 2 product designers)
The winner this week will receive
a $10.00 voucher to the Floppy Latte designs Store

I used the "Jack-in-the-Box"
This card is going to  a little girl turning one in June, which is why I made sure to also use some pink.
All card stock, sentiment and markers are by STAMPIN' UP, Buttons from BUTTONS GALORE, Bakers twine from my stash. Deckle tag punch by EK SUCCESS, embossing folder by CUTTLEBUG.

Thanks for visiting!

entered in:

Please join us this week over at
with your creations in BLUE with BUTTONS and BOWS :)

4 comments:

Toriz said...

Hope you have a great Sunday, and that the weather cooperates for you! :)

susan said...

Cute card! Nice color combination and the twine is a great idea.

Edwina said...

Susan, Your card is so cute. Jack is so cheerful looking. I love the bright pinks and blue together. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Susan, this is simply DARLING! I love love love it! What a happy card for a birthday! I know the recipient will simply love it!
Hugs to you!
Jess