Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 truths and a lie

Guess who is lying about what at CA Girl's 
also hook up at The scoop on poop(Drama mama)



Last week:


1. I have an almost sub-conscience habit of slowly scratching my scalp...  TRUE, Late at night , and especially if I am reading, this just started or at least i just noticed it, about 3-4 weeks ago.
2. I have several regrets in my life, unlike many people who says "no regrets"... TRUE, I won't go into all of them here and now, but the one biggie--was being gullible enough to believe my MIL, NOT listening to my husband, and allowing her to build a huge addition on our house and live with us (10 years)
3. I met my husband on a blind date ... False, we met when we both transferred to the same post office within months of each other, he pursued me for a long time before I gave in and went and had a drink with him, and as they say; the rest is history! this is marriage #2 for both of us, we met when I was 24 and he was 43, he had a son, I had a daughter, and together we have a son and a daughter and Nov. 9 will be our 25th wedding anniversary!! :)

 July of 2005 (my arm was in a cast, MRSA had already set in and I did not know it yet) My Godson's (nephew) wedding. The wedding was held outside in the "Green Cathedral", cut into the side of a Mountain, at a Christian camp, where they both met working as counselors. It POURED rain, we all got drenched, the wedding was postponed for about 30 minutes, the sun came out and we started over.  Our hair got flattened as you can see by my somewhat flat up-do.

This week: 

1. I was voted most talkative in HS for the senior year book

2. I have 2 tarantulas as pets

3. I have written and had published erotica

2 comments:

Lourie said...

HAHAHA! You put some wild ones in this week. I will say #3 is the lie.

The Drama Mama said...

Thanks for linking up and playing along Susan!

Hmmm. I'm going to say #2 is your lie and you do not have 2 pet tarantulas.

Also, the nicknames I have for my children are nicknames my husband has given them. I've had stalker problems in the past, so I use their nicknames (and nicknames for us too) rather then their real names to protect their identity. :) Zeus is the dog. ;)