Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 days of truth...day 6

Today is day 6...SOMETHING I HOPE TO NEVER HAVE TO DO

this one is the most simple one for me.

1.  I hope to never have to bury one of my own children, or my brother's or sister's children, or their children

2. I hope I never have to be worrying and wondering where I'm going to live.

3. I hope I never have to worry where my next meal is coming from .

4. I hope I am never put in the situation where I have to tell my nieces the truth about my sister and our mother.

5. I hope that I never have to be so tough on my son that he ends up homeless or in jail. (he just refuses to grow up, and his ADHD and ODD wear people out)

2 comments:

Faerie Sage said...

I feel for you there, my partner has mild ADHD, and yes it truly is something that can just wear you out. I am amazed at how many people think he is just dumb or stupid because he does not do things or think about things the same way everyone else does. Kudos to you for recognizing how far things can go and for stating that you do not want it to ever go that far!
Blessings

Jane said...

I understand this list so much. I worry a lot about living through this economy. I also know how it feels to live with a child who is difficult and does things differently. As much as I love him, it is exhausting at the same time.