Thursday, November 4, 2010

small announcement

Starting on November 10th (day after my 25th wedding anniversary...not sure how I feel about this...so I guess I'll be discussing it )
I will be participating in the 30 days of truth...(see above) you may want to do this yourself. TO ME, I think this will be a small amount of SELF-THERAPY, especially if your friends discuss it with you, and share insights. for those who already know me fairly well, I'd really appreciate feedback from you, but I look forward to all comments.

4 comments:

Sara said...

so glad you are doing this also. I am finding it very insightful. Hugs Sara

Wendy said...

Yayyyy, Sue! I love the idea we're all blogging about this together. Pamela over on http://blog.sweetsoliloquies.com
is also blogging the "30 Posts" and asked me for people who are doing this challenge for a special blogroll. I hope you don't mind I gave her your link. And many, many congratulations for your 25th anniversary, wow, now that's inspiration!
Hugs,
Wendy

Pamela Sweet said...

Hi, Sue! I'm Pamela and my blog is Sweet Soliloquies. As Wendy said, I'm including you in my 30 Posts of Truth blogroll so I, and others, can find you quickly. I'm so glad you're participating in this and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Happy 25th Anniversary!

Pamela

grandmalee said...

Congrats on your big anniversary! Sounds like you will be busy with your 30 posts, but I'm sure you will find a way to put your usual humor into it!
Just wanted to let you know that one of your cards is featured on the OWH's Stars & Stamps blog...nice work!!!