Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter 5 days of WITCH crafts

http://demilunes.blogspot.com/2010/11/5-days-of-harry-potter-witchcrafts.html
I am jumping in on this late.

today I have one YUMMY edible, and my accessory


 Here are some pictures first of my yummy edible:
 Hot and Yummy ButterBeer
I have tweaked an original recipe from "The Leaky Cauldron" on the web
(I'll probably add mine to their list)

Hagrid's Hot & Yummy ButterBeer

Ingredients: Milk, vanilla extract, original Ovaltine malt, Werthers Soft Cre'me Caramels

Directions:   heat a mug of Milk in the microwave, I have a 1000 watt Micro with a revolving plate, and 2 minutes was good!! then add 1-2 heaping tbsp. of Ovaltine malt (not chocolate malt), 
1-3 DROPS of Vanilla Extract, stirring well. 
Then cut up 2 Werther's caramels (I did four slices, then cut them in half) add one caramel (cut-up) at a time, stirring all the while.  ENJOY!! 



Ok My accessory is a PORTABLE SWAMP,  
I downloaded the box image from "The Leaky Cauldron"

Then I went and purchased some goodies to put inside from A C Moore
except for the rocks :D
"Weasley's Wizard Weezes patented" Portable swamp (American version, though it has Rainforest frogs, LOL)





I'll be back tomorrow with another edible treat or 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The edible treat sounds and looks delicious---I'll have to try it! And the portable swamp--so cute! Great Yule gift for a wee boy!!!