Saturday, January 22, 2011

bunch of cards for Bugaboo's first Birthday II

We'll do this in a few posts, otherwise it would be just too much, LOL

BUGABOO Digitals stamps is celebrating their first Birthday!!

they have had several challenges, and are offering several prizes, all comes to an end tomorrow (today)...I've been diligently working, but I got behind I think I still have one to do.


Ok Main Birthday challenge card #2:

Have a sweet bird-day!!  Isn't this an adorable stamp? and I think the card is cute also, LOL
Card stock by SU, Old printed paper, ribbon by Ribbons and Bows Oh My, bee by Provocraft, foam tape, BIC Mark Its!

The next little challenge was a sketch challenge, I used a Bugaboo image of course:
it is one of their little clowns, another cutie. Card stock by SU and DCWV, printed and glittered Card stock by DCWV, misc. ric-rac, Flowers by Petaloo, misc. brads, word art by TLC creations

The next little challenge was to create another birthday card, this time I went with one of Bugaboo's Sassy images:
This is a masculine B-day card using Sassy angel, the upper word art is by TLC creations, and then the lower part is my own by hand. Card Stock by SU, all the printed paper rec'd as a RAK. misc. buttons, Prismacolor pencils and blending pencil, silver sharpie on halo and harp.

1 comment:

Tammy Miller said...

Wonderful cards thanks so much for playing along with us this week for our Birthday bash!!!