Saturday, January 1, 2011

day 12 of the 12 days of YULE by Lady Cattra

This is Day 12 and it is late, but here :)








I am sharing my YULE exchanges hosted by FaerWillow

this was much fun! I rec'd lovely items :)


First up, the 3/3 gift my partner was Jane of paintedhouse52

 set of numbers and letters..the letters are quite glittery and sparkly!
 gift #2 is this AWESOMESAUCE  journeling book, I love it!
 and 3 is this great scissor set!
 Jane offered up this scrapbooking magazine from her stash as an extra!
 I love my gifts so very much and feel so blessed, thanks Jane!!

Then there was the ornament exchange, I was partnered with Linda from The Auld Grey Mare

 Linda made this awesome wood snowman!! I chuckle every time I look at his ear muffs, sooo adorable!
Thank you Linda!!

last but not least was the YULE card exchange, I was partnered with Tracy from Faerie Castle

 The top pic was taken on macro, so the resolution is crap, but the colors of the glass is accurate.
the lower picture is on portrait, better resolution but blurry. 
I love this card, it makes me think of the tree of life!
Thanks Tracy!

 
 Don't forget to post HERE, for chance of winning not just the spun glass ornaments but also the left over gifts from the 21 days of YULE

additionally, a lucky follower and commenter here will also win one final prize that is a surprise and very nice!!

No comments: